Monday, August 11, 2008

Where Did It Go?

Throughout the day I will have thoughts like "I should blog about that tonight." Or, I wish I had my camera on my right now because that would be a great photo for the blog. However, it never seems to fail that when I do finally get home in the evening, I can't remember one of the thoughts that flew through my mind.

Can anyone else identify with me?

I promise next week on my trip to Texas I will have more to blog about with the antics of my favorite red head in the whole world, his 5th birthday, and his new sister. Oh, and there is the rest of my family too! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, yes, I have my right hand raised. I can't even get my blog up and running. I have blog blank every day. and some days I also have comment blank - can you tell? Ha, ha ;-)

michellem said...

I live in the forgetful world! I simply leave one room, go to the next, and forget what I went in there for by the time I get there! And thanks for remebering us little people behind your favorites!

Jane said...

dreamlady- "blog blank," I like it. It isn't just that I don't have anything to say...I have just forgotten everything I had thought throughout the day would be a great blog subject.

michellem- I don't know why you would have that problem. It isn't like you have an inquisitive almost 5 year old and a newborn you are taking care of. You were my fav SIL for a long time and now you are tied. Besides when you are as cute as either of those two, you can join the fav list! :)

Meems said...

Yes, I can totally identify. Now that I have two blogs it seems my head is constantly writing. What happens more often than not is that I get great thoughts (well, that's debatable now that I say it) while I'm outside in the garden or while I'm outside exercising and then by the time I come inside I can't remember exactly how it went in my head when it sounded so good. Sometimes I type out a sentence or two in Word just to keep the thought... still it is hard to get back to the whole line of thinking. Anyway... such is the life of a blogger ...

Jane said...

meems- My head always spins...so much that when it stops everything has fallen out!!!