Friday, August 15, 2008

Flashback Friday

Before their hits like "Jesus Freak", "I Wish We'd All Been Ready", "What if I Stumble", and "In the Light" these three guys looked like this:



By the time the finished out their career together they had put away the baggy clothes for a completely different look.



Originally I had found a video of "Gah Ta Be", which was on their self titled album from the late 80s, but I was not able to find it today. Enjoy these little video of the song "Walls". I will admit I found different information so this could be circa 1988 or 1991. Enjoy!

2 comments:

michellem said...

Wow! I had this tape and had forgotted about this song. But, no "Love is a Verb?" :)

We can't wait to see you tomorrow instead of Wed. However, Stuart wants to know if you're bringing a suitcase of your valuables.

Jane said...

Michelle- "Love is a Verb" is a great one. I remember it from their "Free at Last" album which was the first tape I owned of theirs.

I'll see you tomorrow...if I ever finish packing.

You can tell Stuart that I am not bringing my valuables. I am bringing my lap top and iPod which are pretty valuable to me, but the quick answer is no I am not bringing anything extra.