Sunday, August 17, 2008

Change of Plans

"I'm leaving on a jet plane..."

I was originally scheduled to leave for Texas on Wednesday for a couple of days to spend with family and celebrate some special family events.

However, Fay has changed my plans. Tropical storms/depression/hurricanes are very unpredictable and because I cannot change when Jacob's birthday is and when my grandparents 65th anniversary is I am just leaving early before any drama has the opportunity to occur.

I managed to change my ticket from Wednesday to Monday, and I was only charged $2.50!!! It also gives me an extra day and a half with my family which will be nice. That is 2 whole days without an agenda or an appointment or a party or anything planned...at least that is what I am hoping!

So, the next time you hear from me I will be in Texas enjoying some family time, celebrating some special occasions, and loving on my niece and nephew.

By the way, this is my 200th post!!!

No comments: