Monday, July 30, 2007

Who Are You?

Yesterday I wrote about friendship...I wish I could say that I know where all those people are today. I don't. I also wish I could say that I have never blown it with my friends. I can't. Do you wish you could find certain people from your past and show them how much you have changed? I do. I am not the same person I use to be. I didn't do anything, but God has.

I have thought a lot about what I would write on that dry erase board. In bondage...Free. People pleaser...Performs for an audience of One. Perfectionist...Made perfect in Christ. Proud...Broken by God to be made Whole. Sinner...Daughter of the King.

4 comments:

Meems said...

this post has brought so many thoughts to mind. the words to a song you actually burned onto a disk and then let me upload to my i-pod:

“I was made to love You, I was made to find You, I was made just for You, made to adore You; I was made to love and be loved by You…”

God's love has transformed my way of thinking, doing, being! The You-Tube recording is a great song too and stirs up remembrances of all God's grace and mercy has worked in me. He is no respecter of persons – He so desires to set us free from all that is ungodly.

My dry-erase (one of them anyway) board: insecure and prideful… completely confident in God’s character and love.

MLM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

meems and mlm- thanks for sharing.

Glad you are enjoying the CD, meems!

MLM said...

Hopeless...

...Hopeful

(cool song)