Friday, October 10, 2008

Unexpected Surprises

I love a good surprise. For example, I don't like it when I know what I am getting for Christmas or my birthday. I also love being the bearer of a surprise. There is just something about seeing a person's face when you totally pull of a surprise.

Well, this week it was me who received an unexpected surprise. On Wednesday the UPS walked in my office, which is not usual. He smiled and held up a box he was delivering. I figured it was just being polite because I could read the side of the box and figured there was no way it could be for me. However, in a few minutes one of my co-workers came into my office with the box.

I read the card first because I couldn't even begin to think of who would send such a gift. The card was sweet and encouraging, and this is what I found inside.



Thanks to my sweet friend for thinking of me. I was not only pleasantly surprised, but I felt special.

No comments: