Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quick Update

I have no desire to leave you all hanging on by a thread regarding my dress conundrum, so I thought I would give you a quick update.

The Dillard's that was having a 75% off sale ended up being a bust...well, when it came to a dress. However, I did find a cute pair of brown shoes and a pair of pants. Don't get me wrong, there were dresses and they were cheap. I even tried on four. Two weren't quite dressy enough, one was too short, and one...well, it just wasn't "the dress."

Today I went to Macy's were I did purchase "a dress." I don't think it is "the dress" either, but it has potential. I'm going to keep looking and don't worry I'm sure I'll keep you all posted. Maybe I'll even post a picture when I make my final decision.

Well, I am about to head out. I am having dinner with friends and then going to see "The Rock and The Rabbi." Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!

No comments: