Thursday, October 2, 2008

Checking In

Just thought I would check in real quick like. I am sitting in the exhibit hall here at the conference at the Surrendering the Secret booth. Breakout sessions are currently going on, so it is pretty quiet right now. A lot of the other exhibitors are wandering around currently. I might do that here in a second too. Between the jazz music being piped in and the constant hum of the escalator (our booth is at the bottom of the down escalator), I am ready to stretch my legs.

I don't really have anything incredibly exciting to share. I hear it is only 70 something degrees outside and will drop into the 40s tonight, but I wouldn't really know since I haven't been outside since Tuesday evening!

If I come up with anything exciting, I will get back on and blog about it. Until next time...

No comments: