Saturday, September 13, 2008

So Much To Do...

...and so little time! That is what the last several days have felt like. I feel like I have been going, going, going...kinda like that pink bunny! :) The good news is that I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The last two nights I have only had the energy to make cereal for dinner. I guess "make" should be used rather loosely.

On a more positive note...I made a very special purchase today in attempts to organize my crazy little life. And I am not talking about my stylin' new duds that I bought at New York and Co. When the weather cools off a little bit I will definitely bust those out for everyone to see...but back to my organizational purchase.





The best thing about it is that it's red!!!

I'll admit it, I have had my fair share of planners over the years, but I am hoping this one is the answer to all my problems. It is small and compact. That means it will fit in my purse...at least most of them. This way I should never be without it. At least that is the plan. I know all of you who regularly read my blog will wait with anticipation on how this organizational strategy will work. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: