Thursday, September 18, 2008

Really Bad TV

Over a year ago I battled with the cable company over the fact that I was receiving more stations than I was paying for. They assured me I wasn't. I mean, what are you going to do. All that to say, my roommate and I have been enjoying 90 channels...until this week. I guess the cable company finally realized their mistake. We now only get 26.

This change has drastically changed my viewing options. No more TLC. No more ABC Family. No more Travel Channel. No more HGTV. Well, you get the picture.

So, what am I watching tonight? Some show called "The Hole in the Wall." The premise is a wall comes barreling down the play area and the contestants contort their bodies to match the hole in the wall. It's like a train wreck. You don't want to see it, but for some reason you are incapable of changing the channel. Right now the teams are as follows: 3 female body builders/fire fighters and 3 men...well that are little people.

No comments: