Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hmmm...

This is one of those evenings where I am not exactly sure what to write.

I mean should I write about the lady that was too "mature" to be wearing the mini skirt, heels, and tube top...in Dillards?

Should I write about my trip to the Clinique counter at Dillards? How I managed to hit their bonus time without even knowing about it? Or maybe the "fun and flirty" bag that my bonus came in? Because we all know that "fun and flirty" is the perfect phrase to describe me.

Maybe I should share the news that Madeline is going to be making her stage debut...as Baby Jesus in the church musical. Of course Stuart and Michelle will be Joseph and Mary. Two thoughts came to mind immediately..."I didn't know Mary was a redhead." and "I didn't know Jesus was a baby girl." I'm still waiting to hear how that explain that one to Jacob. On a serious note, I think they will all do great.

I guess I could give my predictions for Dancing With The Stars (DWTS)...well, at least the couples to watch for (listed in no particular order):
  • Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo
  • Brooke Burke and Derek Hough
  • Kim Kardashian and Mark Ballas
  • Misty May-Treanor and Maks (not even going to try and type out his last name)
  • Cody Linley and Julianne Hough
  • Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson
I know that is kind of a long list, but it's only week one. I think an honorable mention should go to Lance and Lacey. I don't think they will survive Len and his judging, but that is just my opinion.

On that note, I will sign off for the evening. I am fighting a little cold/sore throat and the medicine I took about a half hour ago has begun to kick in and my eyes are getting a little heavy. Besides DWTS is back on...I am watching Maurice and Cheryl dance and I might have to add them to that list...at least it was entertaining!

No comments: