- Training and completing a half marathon with a good friend three years ago.
- Going to a water park in Taiwan...oh the stories I could tell! (With the same friend from above)
- Having the coach for Baylor show up at a high school basketball game.
- Watching my parents drive off and leave me in Mississippi at college. I wasn't sure whether I was scared or excited.
- Attending Centrifuge after my high school graduation...it was a week that stands out in my Christian walk.
- Getting cowboy boots for my 13th birthday.
- Praying to receive Christ.
- Going to the Olympics in Atlanta...oh the disaster that trip turned out to be!
- Seeing a two friends in China come to Christ as my friends and I used a nativity scene to share the Christmas Story.
- Seeing my niece's 4-D ultrasound.
- Snorkeling with the sharks in Thailand.
- Christmas 1996- Received a gold wrapped package with a green bow...inside was a scholarship offer to Mississippi College.
- Spending 5 weeks at training for the IMB in Virginia...so many memories and so many friends made during that time.
- Para sailing in Thailand.
- Finding out that I passed my RN license exam.
- Receiving the phone call that I was going to be a BSU summer missionary to Australia.
- Realizing that God had much bigger things in store for me than playing basketball...I was in my first semester at MC and was planning on walking on the team there.
- Watching God open the many doors that He has in the past several weeks!
- Spending my 30th birthday at Disney.
- This past year...I've learned so much that I am not even sure I could begin to put it in words!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Sorry for the delay. I spent my birthday weekend at Disney World and got back earlier this evening. I'll post some pics later, but here is the rest of my list: