Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Checking In

All my family is gone and it's just me. The day started out a little iffy to whether or not my parents flight would get cancelled. While there was tons of ice every where, the roads were clear. I even managed to get back from the airport with relatively little drama. I missed an exit, but it was not traumatic, more annoying than anything.

I was pack at my apartment nice an early since my parents had to be at the airport by 7:45 am. I unpacked some more boxes and put away a lot of "stuff". I don't know where it all came from.

Comcast came and set up my Internet and cable this afternoon. Then it was off to the hospital to fill out my paperwork, have a physical, and take a drug test. That all took much longer than I anticipated, but it was nice not to be unpacking for a while. When I got back home, the Internet and cable was out. Apparently not all the paperwork had been filed correctly, but an extremely nice woman helped me out and I am good to go!

Tomorrow will be another day spent indoors working on getting settled. The temperature is steadily dropping outside and won't get out of the 20s tomorrow. It has rained the live long day, so tomorrow should be very icy, plus there is a couple of inches of snow in the forecast! Sounds like a good day to stay inside with a cup of coffee.

Once I get everything put away and ready, I'll take pictures of the apartment for you all to see.

No comments: