- Go on a mission trip. I might be pushing it with the time, so I will settle for getting signed up for a specific trip that will be taken after my birthday.
- Take on a new hobby. I'm still working on the specifics of this one. I have thought about calligraphy or even knitting. Something random that people might surprise people.
- Read two classics. You know those books that you had to read in high school or at least bought the Cliff Notes for, but didn't actually read. I am thinking that one will be Pride and Prejudice since I haven't ever read that one.
- Finish painting my nativity scene puzzle. I finished the first two which were Christmas gifts in 2006 for my brothers and their wives, but never finished the one that is for me. These were originally supposed to have been painted by my grandmother, and I promised her I would finish them.
- Train for and complete a 5K. This one makes me nervous, but I am going to do it. I have found a plan that should have me running three miles three times a week in 2 months.
Monday, February 18, 2008
5 Things I Want to do Before Turning Thirty
Without further ado, here is the list: