Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WWW = Wonderfully Weird Week

It all began on Sunday when I ended up taking advantage of a little "Jane time". Of course I squeezed in a birthday party for my 2 year-old cousin. Nothing like spending a couple of hours with a bunch of 2 year-olds at Gymboree.

On Monday my older brother called to tell me that he and his wife are having a girl! They told us they were expecting back at Christmas and we have all been anxiously waiting to know if it was a boy or a girl. Needless to say, our family is very excited and can't wait to meet this precious addition to our family!

Tuesday was fairly uneventful except for my doctors appointment. Actually it was fairly normal until she listened to my heart when apparently I decided to throw in a couple extra beats. To be on the safe side I had the opportunity to experience my first EKG. It was normal and I apparently have a low resting heart rate.

Today I had to go in for some lab work. She missed the first time, but was successful the second time. However, my arms look a little worse for the wear.

I hope these last two days are just normal no trip to the doctor, no more lab work, and no EKG days!

(In case you are wondering...niece = wonderful, doctor visit and EKG and lab work = weird)

2 comments:

JEff said...

It made me happy to see you commented! It wasn't easy, and I probably didn't do it right, but I'm glad to say I posted. Gymboree birthday party? I'm going to have to check that one out. I can't believe there's another way for Gymboree to make money off us!
Another funny note, I've made it a game to pick out your pictures at SnapIt before I look to see who the photographer was. So far, I'm 100% right! Glad your heart is good!

Jane said...

Ab- You make me laugh. I thought about you at the party and think it would definitely make a good party for Reed.