Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF

I'm on my lunch break here at work, but I thought I would steal a moment or two and write a line. It's been a long week and I am very thankful it is Friday. Besides Bible Study tonight followed by a fellowship, I do not have any other plans for the weekend. Since I haven't felt 100% this week, I am looking forward to a quiet weekend.

Last night I had the rare opportunity to speak to my nephew on the phone. At 4, it is hit or miss with him. He might want to talk, but he might not. After hello, he immediately asked me how I was feeling since he had heard that I had been sick this week. I told him that I was feeling better and he piped in that we was too. (He has had another cold...got to love preschool!) He went on an asked one of his favorite questions, "What are you doing?" I told him that I was cleaning my room since I had Bible Study at my house the next day. He then asked, "What else are you doing?" I was at my computer (surprise) and told him that I was checking my e-mail. As only a 4 year-old in today's society understand, he asked if I had anything new. I told him no and that nobody must love me. Of course I was kidding, but he went on to straighten me out that he loved me very much. You just have to love that kid!

Okay, back to finishing day 5 of my Bible Study!

No comments: