Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things I am Thankful For



I have found myself beginning to complain a little here and there this week. Philippians 2:14 says to "do everything without complaining" while 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says "give thanks in all circumstances." So, here it goes:

Things I am thankful for:
  • God sending His only son to die on the cross
  • God saving me at a young age
  • My family
  • My friends (and I have great ones spread out all over the world)
  • My church
  • The fact that God continues to challenge me and grow me in my relationship with Him
What are you most thankful for?

2 comments:

Meems said...

Right this second I'm thankful I'm almost finished cooking the pre-lim stuff before tomorrow. In general my thankful list reads much like yours. I'm also thankful for some things I haven't seen come to pass in my life yet... but I know they are on their way because God's word is true... that's another thing I am thankful for... He never changes!

Oh... and I'm thankful for you!
:-) awwww.

Jane said...

Finished? I'm just getting started on a little baking. It is starting to smell pretty good here!

Thanks for throwing in that encouragement as well. Didn't want you to think I didn't see it.

You made me blush a little...I'm thankful for you too, but wait...you were on that list! ;)