Friday, November 23, 2007

Addendum to Things I am Thankful For

Since I hit a second wind I thought I would add two things that I am thankful for right this second. (It is a little after 1 am and I hit a second wind about an hour ago.)
  1. I was able to talk to my younger brother for almost a half hour. We had a great conversation and I was very proud of some of the things that he shared with me.
  2. I came home after being gone for quite an extended period of time to a clean, dry kitchen. I am dog sitting this week and left the dog in the kitchen since I found an accident yesterday when I got home for work, but that was not the case today! YEAH!!!!
I am also thankful that the Christmas season is officially here. I was planning on getting some Christmas shopping done tomorrow morning, but since I am still up right now, I think I will postpone it until later in the day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I know I did and that is just another thing I am thankful for today.

No comments: