Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekend Fun

Sorry about not posting for a couple of days. I worked Thursday and Friday. Last night Abbey and Abbey's friend, Megan, picked me up from work and then we all went stamping. Let's just say, two very lucky people in my life will be receiving some very cute St. Patrick's Day crafts!

Anyway, I spent last night with Abbey and Reed since Jeff is out of town. We hung out this morning for a while and then I came home for a little while this afternoon to catch up on some cleaning around the apartment. (And no, the cabinet will not be finished until some time this next week.) I will head back over to their house in a little while where we will have pizza and movie night. Tonight's features are "Australia" and Papa John's.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Rissalee said...

I will sing you to me...

...them cheeky bulls...

Jane said...

Rissalee- When I first read your comment I didn't understand it...the movie had just started, but about 10 or 20 minutes later, I did. :)

Anonymous said...

i guess you would have to have seen the movie - which i have not! how did you like it?