- My commute is only 5 minutes. I gave myself way too much time to get to work.
- Lots of policies and procedures covered.
- Learned all about the discounts that are available to hospital employees.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits...from health insurance to life insurance and everything in between.
- Tour of the hospital.
- Flu shot.
- Told I would work Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of this week which means overtime my first week...only to find out that now I am not working on Tuesday...I have no idea what that means now, but I'll find out tomorrow.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Today was orientation. Here are some highlights: