Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So Many Excuses

I thought of several titles for this post:
  1. Where O Where Does The Time Go
  2. Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200
  3. Alcohol Wipes, Meds, and Oxygen...Oh My!!!
Anyway, the point is, I thought with all my free time I would have no problem blogging, but that does not appear to be the case.

I am doing well, really well. I am learning how to deal with long days at work and a short amount of time at home. Especially this week...I worked yesterday, today, and I am on again tomorrow. I have a gut feeling it will be a little tough when the alarm goes off in the morning, but then I don't work again until next Tuesday...I guess I should not complain. :)

I'll try to come up with some fun things to post during my time off...Well, we'll see! ;)

1 comment:

Meems said...

Hey MJM!
Three long days is hard while you're doing it but the time off is worth the trade-off. IMHO anyway.(Just don't let yourself think in terms of long hard days -- think in terms of Yay... this is great 3 on 4 off... what a life!)

It's good to hear you are well.

Blogging is all about inspiration.No pressure. Blog when the inspiration comes and relax when it doesn't. You've got a lot to get used to right now. Once you settle in and life 'feels' normal it will all come flowing out on paper. Or not.

That't the beauty of blogging.

Meems @ For the Love of Florida