Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Apartment Pics

I know you all have been waiting on pins and needles to see my apartment. Since I found the camera cord, here they are.


The living room view from the front door


From the hallway back into the living room


The kitchen


Please ignore the pictures that have not been hung, the backpack, and the jacket over the chair...it's the dinning area, but I only eat breakfast there. :) Once I finish the pantry and get a new table in a few weeks, I'll hang pictures in there.


The office...aka, the room that needs work!


My bedroom view from the door


Another view...the door leads to the bathroom.

And there you have it. I refrained from pictures of the bathroom or the laundry room. It isn't anything special, but it works for me. I am working on a few "neighbor issues" currently. Only time will tell how that whole thing will go.

1 comment:

michellem said...

Yea! My butt was starting to hurt from sitting on those pins so long waiting!! Looks great-can't wait to see it in person!