Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Still Here!

I'm still here...It's been a crazy week, and I will bore you with a brief synopsis:

Saturday, May 10- Walk for Life from 5:30 am to 1:00 pm. While I was gone, the last of my supplies for my super, duper, special surprise arrived and I spent the evening recupperating from my morning and working on my surprise.

Sunday, May 11- Church and continued working on surprise project.

Monday, May 12- Work and continued with surprise.

Tuesday, May 13- Work, but when I arrived home, I did not work on the surprise, but rather I cleaned my apartment since my brother and sister-in-law were to arrive the next day.

Wednesday, May 14- Work and then mad dash home to attempt to finish my surprise before the 7:10 flight arrived...which arrived early. Late dinner with brother and sister-in-law and stayed out too late. Was able to reveal super, duper, top secret project since it was for them even though it wasn't quite done...will post pictures later.

Thursday, May 15- Work, but had a special treat when I got to see my niece for the first time. Isn't she precious? Squeezed in a haircut before meeting Stuart and Michelle for dinner.

Friday, May 16- Work but it was Friday! Meet up with Stuart and Michelle in the late afternoon for a little shopping and then on to the beach for dinner.

Saturday, May 17- Girl bonding time over pedicures for me and Michelle while Stuart packed the car and checked out of the motel. Met for a late breakfast at Mimi's and then back to my apartment where we hung out until they needed to head to the airport. I caught up on things that I had neglected during the week, like laundry.

Needless to say I haven't disappeared, just a little busy over the last week. This week looks relatively normal, so I will try to do a better job on the blogging.

No comments: