Sunday, April 20, 2008

Home Again

I am back home again after spending the majority of this last week in Dallas at a conference. While it was a great week and I even was able to get a away for a few hours and see my parents, I am glad to be back. I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight and getting back into my routine. Of course I have piles of laundry that need to be attended to as well as suitcases that need to be unpacked and put away. It may take me a couple of days to get it all accomplished since I'm a little tired. However, an hour and a half nap and salad have made me feel almost human again!

I have nothing on my calendar until August (another trip to Texas, but this one to spend with the family as I will be there to celebrate the birth of my niece, Jacob's 5th birthday, my dad's birthday, and my grandparent's 65th anniversary), so I promise to do a better job of keeping the blog up to date.

3 comments:

Meems said...

Welcome back! What a busy travel schedule... not my favorite thing to do... at least not jammed in next to the next one. Just let me catch my breath, stay home a while and I'm a happy camper. Hope Dallas went well and hope you have a wonderful week of getting back to normal.

Anonymous said...

Nothing on your calendar??? Our trip out to see you doesn't make the calendar? Never mind the fact you'll be one of th efirst to see Madeline. :)

Michelle

Jane said...

Meems- Thanks. It is good to be back even though that meant the alarm went off too early and being in the office. I'll definitely be wearing my happy camper t-shirt for a while.

Michelle- You misunderstood me...I was talking about my travel calendar, not my in general calendar. Of course you are on that one and I can't wait to see Miss Madeline! When are y'all coming again? ;)