Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lesson Learned

It is 9:00 p.m. With the exception of the load of clothes that just finished tumbling, I accomplished everything that I needed to tonight. The bathroom is clean and every floor surface has either been vacuumed or mopped. The clothes are place fairly neatly in the drawers. All the shoes are back in their appropriate boxes. I wish I could tell you that the closet is organized, but that will have to wait for another day- maybe this weekend. However, I didn't hide anything in their or shove anything back into the crevasses, so I will consider that a great accomplishment.

Of course, now I realize that if I had just come in and done everything without grumbling and complaining I would have been finished even earlier. This is just another lesson that I have been reminded of this week.

Now if only I had enough energy to finish those other posts...I guess they will just be another thing that will have to wait for the weekend. At least my Bible Study group will have a nice neat apartment to come to tomorrow night.

No comments: