Saturday, December 27, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe that I have been in Texas for 4 days. Time has really flown. I have stayed pretty busy spending time with family and friends. Instead of boring you with details about the past several days, I'll post a few pictures. Before I do, let me just explain that my favorite 5 year-old confiscated my camera on Christmas Eve and discovered the Photo Booth program on my Mac.


He wanted to take a picture of our shoes b/c we were both wearing Skechers.


All I can say is that this is the ceiling and top of the fireplace.


An attempt at taking his own picture?


I have absolutely no clue.


Why not take a picture of the TV!?!?!


If two heads are better than one...what is three?


He did not like it when our pictures looked monster like. He preferred multiple heads.


Or swirly heads.


The only semi-serious one that was taken...I have lots of him sticking out his tongue though!

4 comments:

Snow said...

Cute photos. Merry Christmas!

How long are you going to be in TX?

Jane said...

Snow- Merry Christmas to you too! I'll be here until Wednesday evening when I fly back out.

Rissalee said...

Glad to hear you're having fun. Love the shoe pic. The crazy ones are a little creepy. And I'm with Jacob about which ones I prefer. That weird one looks too much like another body part, which I won't mention since I think your family reads this blog! :o)

Jane said...

Rissalee- The ones that really got to him were the ones that distorted his head and he looked a little like Frankenstein or as he described it "a monster".