Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Meant To...

blog last night, but some where in my exciting evening of produce shopping, making dinner, watching mindless television, giving some TLC to some plants, and going to bed early, I forgot. I mean, my evening was jammed packed with critical tasks.

Hopefully tonight I will be a little more on the ball. I am also hoping to look at a couple of houses with my realtor after work, so maybe I will have a house hunt update. It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I have actually looked at anything in person. Last week I did resume the Internet search.

2 comments:

michellem said...

Good luck house hunting! (Yes, look at me, I'm now registered!)

Jane said...

Thanks and way to go with the registered profile. Mom has requested that I set up one for her when I home in August. She says she has never been nor will she be "anonymous!"