Saturday, August 22, 2009

Heavy Heart

It is with a heavy heart that I blog tonight.

At this time last week the crazy part of the night shift was ending as most of the patients drifted off to sleep. Around midnight a couple of nurses and I shared a pizza.

You might wonder where I am going. I sat by Cindy that night. It was just another night. We worked, we laughed, we caught up on the things in each other's lives. I asked her how here three kids were. She asked me about the house.

Thursday morning Cindy's husband found her unresponsive and she was taken the ER. Long story short, she is in a diabetic coma. At this time the report is not good.

Please join me in praying for a miracle for my co-worker and her family.

2 comments:

Snow said...

I'm sorry to hear about your co-worker. I'm praying for her. Please keep us posted.

Christy said...

Will be praying!