Monday, July 21, 2008

Accomplishements

It's been one of those days that I can look at my day and see several accomplishments.

It began before the rise of the sun with the shells crunching beneath my new running shoes. I completed a mile run in 9 minutes and 45 seconds. Last week it was 11 minutes, so I feel really good about that. I'm going to go ahead and shoot for getting my mile to about 9 minutes. I reminded my dad over the phone that even in my peak of basketball career I could not run a mile that fast. :)

I went in to work knowing I was going to have a pretty physical day there as well. I painted, moved things, and cleaned up all the mess. It's nice to finish your day and see that a room had been transformed before my very eyes.

I feel accomplished and am now dog tired. I've had a bowl of cereal (a.k.a. dinner when your tired) and am now ready to call it a day. Good night!

No comments: