Monday, February 15, 2010

Forever and a Day

I know, it has been forever and a day since I posted anything on here. Here are a few thoughts as I attempt to get this up and running again.

1. 2009 was a good year...I have heard a lot of people say they are glad it is over, but I thought it was pretty good. I had made some big changes in life and feel that God has truly blessed me.
2. 2010 has already had some ups and downs...but overall it has been pretty incredible...I can't wait to see what it holds.
3. Tennessee is cold!!!! I have never lived in area that received so much snow. It is suppose to snow a couple more inches of snow tonight. I think this will be the fourth snow of 2010...I have lost count.
4. I can't sleep, which explains why I am blogging at 12:47 am. Thankfully, I only will be working nights a few more months and then I will be going to the day shift. I am looking forward to living a normal life.

Stay tuned for more...I really am going to try and do a better job! :-)

No comments: